From:
Heather Jane Bilicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 11:10:50 -0500
Hello all, I am presently on a quest for the pefect ferret cage.  After watching
the "Ferrets Unmasked" video, I think I have made my choice- A three story barn
cage.  Now for my problem- where to obtain it.  If any of you out there are
familiar with a manufacturer of this cage type or know where plans can be
obtained please let me know.  With the fourth ferret our two story cage is
going to become a tad bit crowded!

Pretzel had his first shower today.  He handled it very well.  For treats he
only likes raisins so I figured that nail clipping would be a problem.  Our
solution was to tire the poor baby out, flip him on his back, and clip his
nails while calming him with our voices- it worked pretty well.  I just wish
someone would develope a raisin flavored sticky substance.  Two of the ferrets
love nutrical, so nail clipping/ear cleaning is a snap.  But Pickle and now
Pretzel will have nothing to do with it.  Any ideas on developing a raisin
paste?  I had thought to extend the raisins with feretone but Pickle, the
raisin horde, would not even sniff at the doctored raisins.  Oh, well.

Heather Hildebrandt