From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 1995 22:49:55 -0500
Carol-Anne Smith wrote:
> To Pam Grant:  I think you had mentioned getting sound files for the Web
> page on ferrets?

That's me, actually.  Yes, indeed, I'm interested in ferret sound
files of all kinds.  I'll email you about it directly.

Cut out and save this handy Field Guide to North American FML Pam G's! :-)
  Pam Grant: Of STAR* (Shelters That Adopt and Rescue) Ferrets.
             Maintains the excellent database of ferret clubs,
             organizations, vets, catalogs, etc.
  Pam Greene: Maintains the Ferret FAQ, Medical FAQs, and Ferret
              Central WWW page, including the Photo Gallery and
              (eventually) a page of sounds

Lisa Marie S. Taliercio asked:
> When ever our ferrets are taking outside or into a new room their
> tails puff out- kinda like when a cat gets mad and puffs out. Could
> this be excitment or are they a little scared?

Certainly excitement.  Maybe a little bit scared, too, but not
anything to be concerned about.  Our ferrets' tails puff out when
they're in a new room, when they're playing, when they've just had a
bath...  Rusty's even fluffs when you scratch him vigorously on the
shoulders.  If your ferrets are *really* excited, the rest of their
hair will puff out, too.

- Pam Greene  <[log in to unmask]>
Ferret Central - <http://www.ceas.rochester.edu:8080/ee/users/rhode/index.html>
Ferret FAQ - GET ANSWERS PACKAGE FERRET in mail to <[log in to unmask]>