From:
Lorene Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 1995 01:26:14 -0600
I was in downtown Saskatoon today at Speers Seed & Pet Store, and almost
got owned by a 6 month old female ferret... I had never seen one that
young before! Walt Disney has committed a grave injustice by not creating
a Frannie Ferret character. Sooo cute. Oh, and I was the victim of a
"ferret attack". Or as far as those record keepers are concerned, I
probably was.  The little girl wanted attention so badly, and the
saleslady seemed ok with people touching her thru the bars.. (the ferret,
not the lady!)... so I let her sniff my finger... she licked it a few
times, then latched on and kinda chewed on it. You know, play biting,
maybe a bit rough, but hey, she was young. The saleslady got this look of
shocked horror on her face, but calmed when she saw I was letting the
ferret chew my finger... then we talked about furries for a bit. If I had
$200 disposable income, Sprocket and Ivanova would be meeting a new
friend tonight. :)

So if anyone else in Saskabush is reading this, you know your mission...
should you choose to accept it...

[log in to unmask]  University of Saskatchewan Computing Services
& Sprocket & Ivanova duFerret
"Wait... am I allowed to do this? Is Mom looking?"