From:
"Russ S. Hazzon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 1995 09:28:28 -0500
To David Venable:

> My question is this.
>Are there any magazines or newsletters on the market that cater to ferret
>owners?

Yes, Modern Ferret Magazine is a new (and fantastic) publication for ferret
owners.  It comes out every two months.  Contact [log in to unmask] for
subscription information.

My other suggestion is to keep reading the FML.  If you need an answer to
ANY question then this is the place to ask!

[Moderator's note: And since nobody else mentioned it, don't forget all the
ferret organizations/clubs etc. out there - many of them produce fine
newsletters.  BIG]

To Charles Thistlethwaite:

Charles - you are very admirable for your efforts.  I think I can speak for
many others here when I say that we were all pulling for Boomerang.  It is a
shame that there are ferret owners out there who could treat such loving
animals in such a negligent manner.  Hopefully the FML can open up peoples
eyes to the rights and wrongs of caring for a ferret.  My sincere condolences.

To Todd & Andi Lockhart

>She recomended we mix a little bit of a science diet prescription food that
>is mostly fiber into their food every so often.

What is the reason for adding a fiber supplement to their food?  High fiber
is not recommended as part of a ferrets diet.