From:
Todd & Andi Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 1995 08:12:45 -0400
To Paula, Matt, Kitka & Charlotte:

Bandit occasionally likes to eat the corner of a towel, or nibble on the
racket sack. To be honest, I didn't really notice it - Desiree noticed it
when she was boarding the whole troop. She recomended we mix a little bit
of a science diet prescription food that is mostly fiber into their food
every so often. We found this to be pretty expensive, so 2x a week, we
sprinkle some grocery store cat food for older cats on top of their bowls-
if you read the labels, most maintainence foods are higher in fiber. I
don't worry about the fact that its store brand because I'm not feeding it
to them for the protein. It seems to do the trick - at least nobody is
trying to eat the racket sack right now.

Andi
Avery, BAiley, Bandit, Franklin, Pickles & Snitch