From:
Kevin Woodyard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 18:39:45 -0500
Well, Casper made it home and is doing great after his family jewels were
removed.  He seems in good spirits.  He got real affectionate at the vets
office when I picked him up, he nuzzled up to my chest, and being a little
groggy dozed off in my arms.  Then he gave me some kisses, which he hasn't
done before.

I already notice a difference in the odor he puts out.  I'm not supposed to
bath him for two days, from what the vet says so I won't know the full results
until about friday.  I'm glad he wasn't mad at me for getting him fixed.

I have a question for everyone.  When I took casper to the vet he commented on
how large he was and on the length of his hair.  I had never really been
around any other ferrets except briefly.  But today I saw one at the vets
office and it was tiny in comparison to Casper.  The hair on Casper's back is
better than an inch long and real stiff.(hopefully the Pert plus for kids will
fix the stiffness)

As for size, when I hold him in my arms he stretches from elbow to elbow
with my hands interlocked. Is this unusual, or is he just much older than I
anticpated, at around 2 years old.

Well I had better go before I bore th whole FML.
Thanks for the Time.
Kevin and Casper(fuzzy terrorist!)   //Have you ever not known what you had//
                                    //until it was gone? Then when it came//
 Thanks..ya..da..da..da.da         //back, you find out you really didn't//
                                  //want it in the first place!   <-:   //