From:
Laura L'Heureux Kupkee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 12:29:57 CST
Bill -- sorry (and to everyone else) if you felt my message about declawing
yesterday was off-subject.  Johan's original message seemed to be about
declawing anything in general, I found its tone rather offensive, and I felt
cats were the best way to illustrate my point, since ferrets are rarely
declawed in the first place.  That's all.  I've no desire to debate cat
declawing here, either.  Sorry.

[Moderator's note: My comment wasn't meant as a reprimand Laura.  I just wanted
to stop a possible feline debate from starting up on a mustelid list :-)  BIG]

Laura

Laura L'Heureux Kupkee
U. of Illinois Vet Med Class of `96