From:
Joe Ronk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 13:52:03 -0500
Hello all,
  After hearing about one person's vet visit I had to relate what happened
one time with Foxy Lady at the vet.  I remember taking Foxy in for her first
rabies shot.  She was (as always) well behaved but was getting antsy wanting
to do some serious exploring.  When the vet was done we went to the front
counter to pay for the shot, I put her down on the counter to write a check
and Foxy was off.  She jumped down onto the receptionist's desk landing with
her front paws on an ink pad.  She then ran across the desk leaving a perfect
set of red foot prints across letters, the appointment schedule, etc etc.
 The vets, the staff and myself almost died laughing.  BTW, the letters that
she inked were sent out as they were, makes you wonder what the people
receiving them thought.

Joe Ronk