From:
kristen herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 17:31:57 EST
        Just a cute music story to share...

        Nesta, our 1 yr old silver mitt (I think?) was TEENY when we
first brought him home.  Like all "normal" ferrets, Nesta loved to
squirm into small, tight, impossible-to-pull-out-of hiding places.
        One afternoon, the ferrets were romping in the bedroom while
Jeff and I were sprawled on the bed reading the paper.  (As you all
know, reading the paper on the floor with a mug of coffee in hand is a
foolish thing to try with two wild and crazy ferrets lurking nearby.)
        All of the sudden, we heard a TERRIBLE racket, much liek the
sound of a guitar being hit by a small truck.  Upon finding the
guitar, I picked it up and noticed it was a little heavier than usual.
Yup, you guessed it, out pops Nesta's nose from the hole in the face
of the guitar!  Very cute, but papa (the guitar's owner) was not
pleased.
        Nesta is now too FAT to fit inside, but he loves to walk over
the strings and strum some of the ferret blues....ohh, mama stole all
my goodies from under the dresser......and took away the ferretone.
She put the plants out of reach and now I'm all alone..ohhhh, I got
the ferret blues.... *imagine a bluesy rythumn and you're got it*

Love from Kristen, Roo, and Nesta (Now if only my paws would stretch a
        little more...hen I could reach the E cord....  )
Kristen Herzog
These are my opinions. Promise.

End of network mail