From:
Bob Nixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 17:12:14 -0700

Date: Thurs, 9 Feb 1995 16:00
From: Bob Nixon  <bigrex@primenet>
Subject: Yes, there are Arizona Ferret Groups

Pamela and Family, There are at least two Ferret Clubs in Arizona.
Central Arizona Ferret Club
%Suzanne Resinger
 4656 E. Glenrosa
 Phoenix, AZ 85018
 Ph: (602) 840-0813  and

Ginny Childs
Ferret Friends
Tuscon, AZ.

 I don't know Ginny's address or Phone number but you can get it from *STAR*
at Pamela Greene's Ferret Central on the World Wide Web, Call or write
Suzanne Resinger at the above address. Ginny often attends the Phoenix meetings.

If you would like to drive down to Phoenix this sunday. We are having are a
Bi-Monthly Meeting at
 2:00 Feb 12th
Quality INN Airport
3541 E. Van Buren Summet Room behind lobby & restaurant.

February Events will be Longest Kisser, Shortest Tail, Longest Tail, Largest
Eyes, Bag Escape & Best Trick. New members are always welcome.

Bob Nixon...

     _
 ;--/@\**\
 XXXXX****\                               /