From:
"Dixon H. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 1994 12:22:00 EST
I have written to Dr Williams before in the FML and he was kind
enough to  respond immediately about a question I has concerning
Scooter and his adrenal disease. That was two or three months ago.
Scooter was then in the advanced stages of the disease, was almost
entirely bald over most of his body and was intensely jumpy,
jitterey and nervous.

Now he seems to be in the midst of a recovery or at least a
remission. He is growing hair again rapidly and his nervousness is
abating daily. What a wonderful Christmas present!!! We could not
believe what we were witnessing but we praise the Lord for it.

Nobody gave us hope about remission. We had not heard of this
before and thought the only course of adrenal disease was a long,
one way- descent into increasing disability. You can imagine our
joy when we saw, with disbelieving eyes, several days ago that he
is rapidly re-growing his white coat on his back and belly that
has been gone for the better part of the past year. Only three
months ago we took him of all medication to let Scooter live out
his remaining days as best he could and eventually go in peace.

We know you share our joy.

Dixon , Barbara, Max the cat,and Scooter