From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 14:32:21 EDT
        Ferrets and the sheet game.  My guys think that my king size
waterbed was made just for them.  It's by far their favorite toy.  I
fluff the sheets up and get a big air bubble under there.  If they're
not chasing my hand one will get on top and try to hunt the other one
down before all the air escapes.  Even if I don't join in they still
play for hours on it.  As fair as being afraid of them clawing and ripping
the mattress I'm not.  I have a very thick and plush mattress cover that
they can NOT get under.  Don't chuckle at the NOT.  Somethigs are actually
ferret proof. I heard that chuckle again.

        How far can a ferret jump?  Only a ferret could tell you that. ;)
I know Sebastian jumped 30 feet in one shot.  Looked more like a falling
brick than a flying squirrel. :(  He bounce better than a brick though. :)

        Have a good one, and never jump off a three story balcony. Sebastian
is a trained stunt ferret.  Well at least he thought so, till he hit the
ground. OOCH.

        Brad, Sebastian, Mako, and Bambie.

        YUPPIES TO THE LEFT OF ME, YUPPIES TO THE RIGHT.
           HERE I AM STUCK IN THE MIDLLE WITH YOU. :)