From:
Lynn Burroughs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 1994 10:21:31 EDT
I have a great ferret game to share.  I give my two ferrets a clean plastic
milk jug each (they'll fight if I only give them one) and watch them go.
With the jug on it's side, they stick their noses in the opening and run as
fast as they can, pushing the jug along in front of them.  Although it looks
painful, they don't seem to mind crashing into walls.  When Magill gets her
jug stuck in a corner, she runs around it, pushes it clear and heads off in
another directions.  Guinness on the other hand gets frustrated by corners
so I have to help him out.

Lynn Burroughs
Magill (self-appointed queen bee)
Guinness (neurotic sissy boy)