Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 1994 00:34:24 -0500
Ferrets and Subwoofers...

I just purchased a new subwoofer for my home audio system and although it
should not have come as any suprise, much to my dismay the ferrets instantly
took a liking to my new play toy. They just love to stick their little heads
into the port and get blasted by wallops of air. Fortunately it seems that
they can't get more than their heads in but I guess I'll have to keep an eye
on them to make sure they don't manage to slip inside or get stuck.

What don't ferrets like?

Craig, S.H. and Little One