From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 1994 14:29:48 -0400
I just love it when they wag their tails!

     This morning my one year old sable Molly was checking out her cardboard
tube that she plays in as usual. But today she started to go in one end, and I
put my hair drier at the other end for a couple of seconds. She started wagging
her tail like mad. You could tell she was totally thrilled. Have you ever
noticed how when they know you are playing with them and you do things like
sneak up on them that they actually like the thrill of being frightened? I
guess it's like the chase game. Mine just love to be chased around the house.
When I stop playing with them, they start chasing me. Sometimes they leap out
at me to try to scare me, and then they run off a little ways and then stop
like they are waiting for me to chase them again. I tried the hair drier thing
with another ferret I have. She started wagging her tail too! Anyway, I've been
thinking and laughing about this all morning. Do any of you have tail wagging
ferrets?
                                    Anon