Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 1994 18:17:27 -0600
I have heard recently of a `pet station' on cable, and have been told
that they did a -very- nicely done program on ferrets - has anyone seen
it?  (more importantly, does anyone have a COPY they could send me? :)  )
 if so, my address is:
  M. Ouimette
 655 E. Kings Lane
  S.L.C., Ut. 84106

 I will gladly pay postage and price of tape!

 Next, WE are still embroiled with our local county over ferret
legalization, and the NEW proposal has just been submitted by Animal Control
  - It's HORRIBLE!  we canNOT allow it to pass, so we are again mustering
our data (I postponed the meeting for two weeks, till the 24th.)
  What we are looking for among other things is references on how old a
ferret should be before sterilizing (They want 12 weeks, we want 24),
and some articles saying that descenting is not necessary (They want it
to be mandatory.).  The proposal contains much worse, and no better, so
we are a little crazy here, wondering HOW they think anyone at all would
agree to the insanity they're trying to pass off on us  (I'll post the
whole thing asap, so you can see the proposal.)

 Anyway, I must go again and return to business, but please, if anyone
has the information (or the tape of that program!), please let me know ASAP!

 Thank you.
Matt Ouimette
Utah Ferret Assoc.