From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 14:41:15 -0500
Hello reader! I want to tell you how crazy/funny my ferret (MAX) is! Max
is a 5 months old male ferret. I don't know much about ferrets and if my
ferrets behaviour is normal (that's why I'm writing to you). This is how
Max lives; he has a BIG cage (2'x 4'x 2') that he stays in when I'm not
around, and when I go to bed. Now every morning around 6PM he is awake
chewing on the chicken wire on his cage. This I noticed that he does so he
can get my attention. When I hear him chewing I usually let him out and
then I go back to sleep...  Guess what he does?! Max jumps up on my bed
and starts running around under my comforter, this is ok for me, but when
he starts biting my toes I get mad, this is when I put him back in his
cage again. Putting him back in his cage does not make him a happy camper
so I always end up letting him out again, then it all starts over again.

I wonder if there is a good way to get him to stop biting my toes?

Also I'm curious to know if anyone of you readers know how long a ferret
from the US has to be in quaranteen if I would bring him to Sweden?
And are American ferrets different from European ferrets?

Last question. =) Do you know if there are any other ferret owners in
central Florida? I live in Daytona Beach and I don't know anyone else with
a ferret here. I would like to get in contact with someone who knows more
than I do about ferrets.

If you can answer any of these questions please write me.
My email is; [log in to unmask]

Lars Eriksson

        ////
_oooO__(@ @)__Oooo_