From:
Tammy Snapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 16:01:04 -0500
Now I've heard it all. I had Ozzy at the public park last weekend and two
men spotted him. One man yelled to me "What's that!?" I started to
approach the two men and the other man jumped back and exclaimed "Don't
the get snakes!?" I had to make sure I heard him right, I said, "Excuse
me, get snakes?" He repeated himself and I told him he watched too much
T.V and he was thinking of a mongoose. The other gentleman said "That's a
ferret right? Aren't they vicious?" At this point I had picked Ozzy up
and he was being adorable nuzzeling in my neck. I said does he look vicious.
Both gentleman pet Oz and he smelled them and tried to climb on to them.
I could tell the men were getting a bit attatched to Oz so I politedly
said goodbye and we were back to our walk. Ozzy also became a kid
magnent, our park is very large and it seemed that every kid between the
ages of 12-15 found us. Ozzy loved the attention! He's the only one out
of the six that I'll take to the park, the only one I can trust not to
play with unsuspecting people. He's so mellow.

Jake has fully recovered from his adrenal tumor. All the fur has grown
back on his belly. He has also became a green bean freak!

Bye for now,
Tammy and company    Jake, Ozzy, Randy, Zak, Samantha, and Sunshine:)