From:
Jim Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 1994 11:10:27 -0400
Six weeks ago we acquired an 8-month old companion, Brandy, for
Silver, a year-and-a-half silver mitt.

Silver is pretty well litterbox trained; he manages to get to the box
about 98% of the time. Brandy, the newcomer, seems to intentionally
avoid it most of the time. Things are getting pretty messy, and WE
WOULD SURE APPRECIATE ANY LITTERBOX TRAINING IDEAS!

Also, we are looking for ferret toy recommendations.

Thanks.