From:
Jim Lapeyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 1994 14:33:35 -0400
        I hate to re-raise a question that's probably been done to death,
but I've been absent for awhile.  Has the FML discussed Marshall Premium
Ferret Diet?  Our pet store just started carrying the Marshall product,
and while we have been fairly happy with ProPlan Growth Formula, the
Marshall food has a bit more protein and a bit less fat.  Are there any
strong opinions about this stuff out there?
        It's my understanding that there are no scientific studies on
ferret nutrition.  The main advantage of the Marshall stuff is the higher
protein, I would guess, and the fact that it looks like a cigar sticking
out of my little Rikki's mouth when she eats it one piece at a time.