From:
Eric A Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 1994 16:43:41 -0400
Chlorphyll shouldn't have any adverse effects that I know of.  I do know
it's the active ingredient in many human odor-reducing products.  Clorets
breath mints, for example, use Actizol, which is just a trade name
for activated chlorophyll.  Likewise with the medications often given to
people with urinary incontinence to reduce odor.  If you eat green
plants, you eat it, so I doubt there would be any risk to it.  It's also
in so many products that if it's not having some effect on odor, it's
been quite effective at fooling the consumers.  :-)

E.S., Hershey and Nestle'.  (NY)