Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 1994 02:53:39 -0400
Hello,
I was reading about six days worth of ferret lists and don't exactly
remember who asked but I have found a trick to nail clipping that has
saved many a toe. There is a hunk of skin on the scruff of the neck,
the part they get pulled around by when they loose "The Game", that
turns off their motor. If you lift them up by that part they go limp
and yawn. I lift them up with one hand and clip with the other. It's
a little tricky at first but once you figure it out it's a toe saver!
Good luck!

Beth B.,Weasie, Sneezy, and Cody