From:
Yael Dragwyla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 1994 20:53:52 -0500
I wanted to let all of you who have been so helpful to me since my Frieda
died with information concerning possible sources of new furries that I do
now have two brand-new babies, which I just got today down at Ferrets
Northwest Tacoma from Bobbie and Monty Younce.  They are young, healthy,
active, and very loving.  The Younces are truly dedicated members of Ferrets
Northwest who love weasels and are dedicated to promoting education
concerning their needs, legislation concerning ferrets, and so on.  Anyway,
thanks all of you -- I now have two brand-new little furos, and this is now a
happy home again (except for my older cat, Picky, who is cowering under the
bed, terrified of being _goosed_ by those things!!!).  [Oddly, I am a
Ceremonial Magickian by avocation, and my Archangelic Patron/Spirit
Guide/Whatever is Hermes, God of Magickians, Messengers, Bankers, Merchants
... and Thieves.  -furo_, the sub-species name of the domestic ferret, means
"thief" ... I am told for good reason ...]  Take care, always, Yael Dragwyla