From:
DTHOMASON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 1994 22:18:13 -0400
Angelique--
      Two of our four ferrets love playing in aquarium gravel too!
One of them has always been fascinated with the smell of anything
having to do with a fish tank, and has even "snorkeled" (sticks full
head under water with eyes open and looks around briefly) if we will
let her!  Both she and her sister loved it when we drained one of our
ten gallon tanks and left it sitting open with the gravel in it-- the
10 gallon tanks are the only ones (out of 7) that the ferrets can get
at, and both girls would climb in and dig for hours!  Laska makes a
cup of her front paws and backs around and around the tank, as if she
is trying to scoop up a giant pile of gravel.  They are terribly
funny to watch doing this!

        Debra in Ft.Worth

Tagline space to let.  Inquire within.