From:
Jeffrey C Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 1994 07:41:33 -0500
Brian writes:
> Anyone else have ferrets that insist on licking the water off your feet
> after you get out of the shower?  Kitty, Ferrah and Jake all do.
>  Fortunately my feet aren't very ticklish :-)

I'm sure our fuzzies would take advantage of the opportunity if given
the chance.  Mojo and Jordan both enjoy following us around after we
come in from outdoors, and licking the snow off our shoes ;-)  Yuck!

--
Jeff Jones                      [log in to unmask]             Go Mojos!
eon corporation, formerly TV Answer, Inc.               (703) 715-8958