From:
Dave Garvin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 1994 18:33:42 -0500
Howdy:

Just a quick comment on this recent exchange:

>From: Ann Davis <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Owners' responsibilities
>>If I am in a roomful of people
>and assert as a general proposition that "Murder is wrong," and John Doe stands
>up and says "I did it in  self-defense!" it is John Doe who accuses himself.

>From: [log in to unmask] (Chris Lewis)
>Subject: Re: Owners' responsibilities
>Was there ever any doubt which message you were referring to?
>We don't need post-facto rationalizations or preaching.  A simple apology
>to Victoria, and a return to the normal business of the FML is all.

---Chris:
        Well said.  Interestingly, most of the posts in support of Victoria
did not specifically attempt to discredit any other post.  Rather, they
were simple letters of support for a person who made a difficult decision.
Therefore, I can't help but think that the identity of the person who stood
up and accused him/herself in FML #753 is, well...it is pretty clear.
Can't we all just get along?

Ciao - Dave and "the girls"