From:
Clare Sebok <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 1994 14:20:59 -0500
We recently added a baby ferret to our family.  Our two four-year-old ferrets
accepted her quickly, and she is now living in their cage with them.
Buttercup is now approximately 10 weeks old.  She has acquired a taste for
the adult ferrets' food (Science Diet Feline Maintenance) and now prefers
that to her kitten food.  Is it OK to just let her eat the adult food, or
should we make a greater effort to get her to eat kitten food?  Buttercup
seems perfectly healthy--high energy, beautiful coat, etc.

Clare Sebok