From:
DTHOMASON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 1994 20:29:10 -0500
John Byron--
         Yes! Ferrets *DO* sometimes snore!  My husband and I have
gotten a giggle out of our ferrets more than once when we start
hearing a whistling little snore, only to find it coming from a
cozyily sleeping ferret!  Sometimes they sleep in the drawers of my
husband's dresser, and the instance that I most clearly remember
hearing one snore was when our Shadow was sleeping in one of these
partially opened drawers.  He was on his back, front paws tucked up
under his chin, just snoring away!  It's really cute!

                  Debra in Ft.Worth

Ferret Lover:  Business Person