From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 1994 15:48:31 -0500
Just talked to my Assemblyman's office here in San Diego, California.  They
told me AB 2497 passed by a vote of 7-2.  But Californians don't come out
of the closet yet, they also told me that the bill might go back to the
committee for amendment.  Anyone else have any additional information?

Cindi

[If you're going to send to ferret-anon-list, it's probably safer to
avoid putting in a signature.  Which I deleted ;-)

But this is sounding pretty good.  Keeping my fingers crossed.]