From:
Ross Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1993 10:30:49 -0400
I was recently thrilled and amazed to discover that this global ferret village
exists; this is my first posting :-)   I have a couple of questions for anyone
out there who has the answers.  First, I noticed an announcement in the most
recent edition of the list re. the "OFA (?) Ferret Frolic"--as I'm new to both
the ferret-net and to ferret ownership (Beckett is a 13 wk. old sable female),
I was wondering if someone could give me more info on both the event and the
organization...  As well, does anyone have any tips for discouraging by baby
from nipping my toes when she gets excited; "Bitter Apple" doesnt seem to be
effective when she *really* wants to play.  Thanks.  I think that Beckett likes
the list: while I was reading some other e-mail she jumped up on to my lap,
then on to my keyboard, promptly pressing the "next" key so that the list
came up.  Smart kid.