Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Ferret Mailing List (FML)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Chris VonSeggern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 1994 21:33:14 -0500
After I mentioned No-Go in my last submission, several people have
inquired about it.  It's an herbal product I bought at my local pet supply
store that is supposed to neutralize (not mask) urine odors in carpets,
helping keep pets from reurinating in the same spot.  I sprayed it
liberally under my bed after locating a rather large toxic waste dump of
ferret droppings there yesterday.  So far, he hasn't used that area again,
although I DID find him using another corner fairly close by.  I think
that end of my room just needs a litterbox.

Susan Benysh mentioned that vinegar didn't stop hers from reusing an area
of carpet.  It didn't have any effect on my fuzzy, either, except that I
spilled a couple drops on my sweats and he went NUTS trying to eat them.

Gave the little rugrat his first bath since coming home yesterday.  It
didn't go real well.   As soon as he realized there was water in the tub
(although the far end was dry and I put a box in the water for an island),
he began to whimper and clutch my hands like he thought he was going to
die.  Apparently I didn't give him enough time to get used to the water
and/or hold him firmly enough, because when he first touched the water, he
lost control of his bowels and I had to clean out the tub and try again.
Next time we'll take things more slowly.

Chris and the Ferret Who Still Doesn't Have A Name
(although we're getting close!)
Bellingham, WA