Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Ferret Mailing List (FML)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Chris VonSeggern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 20:28:03 -0500
Litter box update: Well, the little shark (still without a name) is not 100%
after all.  I just discovered a
bunch of surprises that have been left for me under the bed.  I cleaned
the area up, and sprayed it liberally with No-Go.  If this keeps up, I may
just put a litter box under there.

Although he is still warming up to me VERY slowly, I discovered by
accident this afternoon that he loves riding around in my inside jacket
pocket.  I'd taken him to meet a friend, and I was holding him against my
body, when he suddenly "burrowed" inside my jacket and into the pocket.
He stayed in the pocket for quite a while, eventually curling up and going
to sleep.  That might be the best way to get him used to me; he really
liked being in there, yet he was on my person and surrounded by my smell.
I've never seen him that relaxed when I've held him in any other way.

Chris and The Ferret With No Name
Bellingham, WA.