From:
Nancy Hartman CIS graduate student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1991 23:32:28 -0500
I got one of those free movie magazines the other day at a theater.  They
had a small write up about Marc Singer and Beastmaster II.  They called
it a "new release" but since we haven't heard anything about it yet, I
doubt it will be out for the Christmas season.

Apparently in II he's going to come into the future.  (Does that mean
no loincloth???  Darn!!!  ;-) )

They also said that Beastmaster III is currently being written.

Apparently Beastmaster really made it big in video, being in the top
15 most requested movies (they called it a "cult classic", I don't know
if I would give it that term.  I think of a "cult classic" as Attack
of the Killer Tomatoes or Toxic Avenger.), and has really made it
big on television.  It was still a big surprise to everyone when they
decided to do a sequel.

Personally, I don't care how bad the movie is.  I'm still going to stand
in line opening night just to see the ferrets.  :-)

Anyone else have more information on when it's supposed to hit the
theaters?

- Nancy

Nancy Hartman                                   CIS graduate student
[log in to unmask]                                U. of Delaware
        President and founder, Delaware Valley Ferret Club
                      Owner of Percy & Bree