From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2014 00:48:17 -0400
>It's sad to believe that social media may beget the demise of the FML.

I disagree - even though the FML hasn't been as active as it has in the
past, maybe dropping mention of the FML on some of the social networks
like Facebook pages that are for ferrets, etc, and info wwhere/how to
sign up may re-invigorate the FML... I have met ferret owners in the
past year or so on facebook and other places that had no idea that the
FML existed - and they did sign up for the FML after telling them about
it - but likewise that sounds like a good idea to get a topic and some
interaction going here again :)

So what's the first topic? :)

Howard