From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2013 18:13:22 -0700
Hi All!

We just added this wicked cool tshirt to Rocky's Raffle website. Using
the link below will take you to the site where the shirts can be viewed
and purchased. Thanks to Christi Lorenzo for the fantastic artwork!!

In order to guarantee your size and color, I need your orders in today
by 3:30. I'm ordering extra, but it will be pot luck on the size/color
after tomorrow if you want one, and of course you want one, all the
cool ferret owners are wearing them!!!!

www.rockysraffles.com

While you're at this raffle website, look around, we've added more
stuff and there is just so much cool stuff there!!!

Thanks for the support!!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs