From:
Randall Nord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:38:19 -0400
All,

The boss of my wife has 2 ferrets that his son at one time took care
of, but now the responsibility has fallen on him and he is looking for
someone to take them in as he just does not have the time to care for
them properly. They are a bonded pair from what the pictures show me.
(Looks like a male panda and a female is a sable/chocolate I think) The
pictures that were provided make it hard to tell total condition other
than the cage seems clean and the male looks healthy, but the female
may be showing signs of adrenal disease. Either that or she is stressed
to the point her fur is looking a bit thin and so is she for that
matter. Unless they are that young.

If I could I would take them in but am stretched now with the 3 I
currently have. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. I have been
on this list now for a while but use it as a resource for help with my
furkids. Just want to see these 2 in a good home where they can be
happy and play.

Any questions please feel free to contact me at

And thank you all for all you do and have done here.

Randall

Caretaker to Hopper, Pearl, and Minka.

In memory of Mojo, Snowball, Maybelline, Sarah, , Ivan, Gunther and
Kiki