Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:38:08 -0400
Hey Folks!

Only 5 more days until the 2013 FERRET BUCKEYE BASH! This Saturday,
August 24th from 10-6. at Veterans Memorial Hall, 300 West Broad St.,
Columbus, OH. The Ferret Buckeye Bash is Heart of Ohio Ferret
Association and Rescue's shelter fundraiser. We are again proud to
have FerretDepot.com as our title sponsor.

There will be over 30 vendors selling everything you can imagine
pertaining to ferrets. We will have some Japanese items. Vendors will
have sleep sacks, hammocks, giant fish beds, wonky's, crinkle tunnels,
shaker eggs, t-shirts, handcrafted silver jewelry, ferret food, pet
furniture and lots of other cool stuff. Many of our vendors are
shelters raising funds for their shelter.

Heather McNally will be doing micro chipping. Bob Church and Nathan
Vandecar will be speaking. Yuko Akiyama will be here from Japan. She's
bringing awesome Japanese ferret items for her booth, raffle and the
silent auction. We will also have tube racing, a costume contest, photo
contest, and a heaviest and lightest contest.

There will be over 400 ferrets being judged in championship and
specialty rings, representing many proud ferret owners and breeder's
from across the country.

Did we mention the raffle? Some of the items we have for the raffle are
wine baskets, a Weasel Beer Basket, a huge Sam Adams neon sign, a large
limited edition Sam Adams Octoberfest beer stein complete with a 6pk of
Octoberfest beer, and a framed print from Shelley Mandel, awesome
ferret bedding, and much, much more.

There are very strict guidelines to having ferrets at the show hall.
They must be up to date on their rabies, distemper, and Adv. You must
have all paperwork before entering show hall with your ferrets. No
other animals will be permitted. If you have any questions visit us at
http://www.ferretbuckeyebash.org/ ,
http://www.hofarescue.org/
or visit us on Facebook. Ferret Buckeye Bash!

Hope to see you there.

Brenda Seffrin
Ferret  Buckeye Bash PR Chair
Membership  Chair, Heart of Ohio Ferret Association

FERRET  BUCKEYE BASH 2013
SAT. Aug. 24 - Veteran's Memorial
Columbus, OH
Ferrets, Ferret People and the Ferret Buckeye Bash!
Watch for reruns of: FERRETS: The Pursuit of Excellence
on your local PBS Station