From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 22:00:21 -0400
Hello Ferret Friends,

It's that time again. Time for the SOS Labor Day Card Exchange. Have
you signed up yet? It's a bunch of fun. A good way to connect with old
ferret friends and make some new ones.

If you have never participated before, this is what you do. You email
me at [log in to unmask] and sign up. Then in about a week after
deadline, I will send you a list of 6 - 12 names (it depends on how
many sign up). Then you send a card snail mail to each person on the
list, and they will send a card snail mail to you. My name will be on
your list also, and if you would like you can slip a dollar or two in
my card. Then I will put all the dollars together and send all the
money to SOS, where it goes to help shelter ferrets in need.

We are having so much fun we would like to invite others to join us.
The more the merrier! Come join in on the fun and help make this year
even more successful!

If you have any questions, email me. I would love to hear from you.

Robin Jones
Supportourshelters.org