From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2013 07:02:57 -0400
I have to agree with Kevin. We have been using Metranidazole Benzoate
for a few years now. My ferrets don't object to it one bit! I was
dubious at first, but it does really work! While there are other drugs
that can be used, Metranidazole is the first drug (sometimes the only
drug) recommended for some conditions.

I recently had to take a round of Metranidazole myself, in tablet form.
I licked one to see what it tasted like. They are incredibly nasty! LOL
However, Metranidazole was the only drug that would work, according to
the CDC. And it did!!

Katharine
Florida