From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2013 16:11:29 -0700
It has been a crazy hectic and exhausting week! Rocky's Ferretstock
2013 is now just a wonderful memory, and you all made that happen!!

We had so much fun! Our DJ Phil is one of us, and does an excellent job
of filling the air with good tunes and emceeing the event. Our chef
unfortunately was called away at the very moment the event was to
start, so my son Marty - also a chef, filled in and did an excellent
job. Special thanks to my team of Linda Waite Piasecki and Tom
Piasecki, Lauren Snyder, Christi Boegner, Cathy and Jeremy Armacost,
Marty Clay, Carrie Vavra, Beth Reburn. Clean up and packing everything
to be returned to my place on Sunday is a huge undertaking. So in
addition to my team, a special thanks goes out to Debbie Saunders/Big
Lick Shelter in Roanoake and her vol Sam, and Ed Ornfanelli out of
Philadelphia, and Patrick Maloff/Westminster, Maryland. We all thank
Patrick for his traditional big breakfast he cooks for us on "the
morning after"!!!

I want to thank each and every one of you that supported us, even if
you were unable to be here. You did that by participating with our
online raffles, donating items and even with calls or emails of
encouragement! I'd like to have gotten this list to you by Tuesday,
so please forgive me for being a couple days late. In addition to the
25 ferrets that have recently been surrendered to our already full
shelter, I had a few urgent matters that needed my attention and time.

If an item was won by someone in attendance at Ferrestock, then that
item will not appear on the list below. If you'd like to see the items
our website is still up at www.rockysraffles.com It will remain up for
a few days and then the raffle items will be removed, to get ready for
Ofest! The online winners of the raffles are as follows:

#1010 - Bird Feeder & Seed  -  Ken Weidel
#1023 - Hot Tub Rules sign - Nicky Genrich
#1014 - Electronic Pet control - Debra Velie
#1018 - Blue Canisters - Brenda Lebby
#1022 - Ferret Canister - Jane Schweitzer
#1025 - Necklaces - Nancy Busso
#1026 - Coffee Bean necklaces - Nancy Busso
#1037 - Blue Bedding Set - Caprice Turner
#1038 - Floral Bedding Set - Nicky Genrich
#1046 - Frog Bedding - Tea Jorday
#1048 - Barrel Set - Jenn Morningstar
#1049 - Barrel Set - Renee Downs
#1050 - SleepSack - Brenda Lebby
#1051 - Ferret & Bunny Print - Andrea Franzini
#2008 - Monkey Bedding Set - Jane Schweitzer
#2013 - Hand thrown ceramic bowls - Brenda Lebby

I'll be contacting each of you with the shipping costs, and soon as
that transaction is completed it'll go in the mail asap!

BIG WINNERS WERE............
Steve and Jessica Sorber with the 50:50 with a total pot of $530.
Denise Thompson won the Trump Taj Mahal Hotel stay!!!
The $300 Marshall Penthouse was won by Patrick Maloff!!!
Cathy Armacost won the Mystery Box!

Thank you all again for 18 years of love and support, I am humbled and
so very grateful. Enjoy your Summer and be safe, and I hope to see you
all in the Fall at Rocky's OFEST!!!! If you're travelling through
Maryland this Summer, please plan on coming by for a visit!!!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs
Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter