From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 21:49:56 -0400
Wow, I just received a nice surprise in the mail. A settlement check
from Natura Pet Products for $43.90. They make Evo pet foods, which my
ferrets have eaten for years with NO ill effects or problems of which I
am aware. I answered a questionaire a year or so ago that was sent to
me by email and I had only positive comments for their product. I know
they have had a recall recently, but this is strange. Has anyone else
been part of this settlement? I think they had my address from a coupon
I signed up for to get a free bag of food (which I did redeem).

I am glad for any extra money, but I feel a little guilty because the
boys and I liked their food.

Lesley