From:
Andrea Moncada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 11:01:35 -0700
Hi all!

We are thinking about adding a cat to our family of 4 ferrets. I know
that dogs can pose a danger to ferrets, has anyone ever heard of a
cat attacking a ferret? Any advice or experience on cats living with
ferrets would be great. My first duty is to my existing fur babies,
so I want all the info I can get before adding another animal.

Thanks!!!

Andrea Moncada