From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2013 03:24:06 -0500
While on a drive with my boyfriend, my daughter Mary called and told me
that my sweet Leilani had passed in her sleep. She and her friend Sassy
had come to me last June from the OR Ferret Shelter, a couple of sweet
old ladies looking for a retirement home. While still on the phone with
my daughter, I started to cry and told my boyfriend about Leilani. He
told me to look...... and I saw a beautiful eagle rise up and soar
over the lake we were driving by. The eagle was so close to us and
incredibly gorgeous. He said to me "I think your ferret just hitched
a ride up to Heaven."

Nancy in OR