Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:45:46 -0500
I've never used litter, always newspaper (free), with a layer of paper
towel on top to keep the newsprint off their feet and to keep them from
slipping when spreading their legs. Yes, clean up is much easier than
with litter, which I did use long ago, and the cost of paper towel +
free newspaper is cheaper than the cost of litter. I use only the
'white' sections of newspaper, never the color ads.

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Baby Girl, Dozer, Possum,
Pip, Pop, Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and
Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Boomer, and Zoomer