From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2012 21:24:36 -0400
We don't really sell any of our bedding (unless people at sew day want
more than one piece of bedding), so we are running low (totally out) of
money for shipping our boxes to the shelters.

Soooo, we are have a raffle this coming Saturday during our Crafty
Weasel Sew Day at Jewelz. We have two cuddle cups that were purchased
from the Indiana Shelter in Martinsville, IN. We will be doing separate
raffles for each one. The sizes are 10 inches across and 4 inches deep.
The paw print one didn't photo quite the right colors ... it is a black
background, and the inside fleece is a very light soft color teal.

Karen has graciously agreed to handle these raffles. It will be $1
a ticket or $5 for 6 tickets. If you can't come to our sew day, and
want to be included in the raffle, just contact Karen at her email
[log in to unmask] by Friday evening so she have your tickets
ready to be included the following day.

Thanks for helping get the boxes to the shelters. My kids love these
cuddle cups, and I'm sure yours will too!

Florence Love
Crafty Weasels

Link to Pictures:
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151020450572208.452640.740202207&type=1#!/florence.ferretlove>