From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:57:44 -0700
Hey folks!

We know there are lots of raffles and fundraisers underway, and S.O.S.
needs your help too. Your donations to S.O.S. go directly to buy food
and pay for veterinary care for ferrets in urgent need.

Our Summer raffle needs a boost, and we're pretty sure you'll love the
new prize package we've just added! It's a four-piece custom bedding
set by The Rat Stash, and you won't believe the creativity of these
pieces and what fantastic choices you have. We're sure you've never
seen designs like this before! You can choose the fabric and pattern,
you can choose from tunnels, cubbies and cubes, and really cute
'hybrid' designs. You can even choose between ribbon or grommets for
hanging. You can get all the bedding in ferret sizes if you choose
the FREE upgrade. You can get FREE shipping worldwide too!

There's just a couple of weeks left in our raffle, so please don't
delay - visit the SOS raffle website today:
SupportOurShelters.blogspot.com !

There are 12 other terrific prizes to choose from, including gorgeous
bedding sets by Sandy Gammage, Rose German and our very own Lisa O.
There's a lovely (and rare!) ferret print from Alicia Drakiotes, a
gift certificate from the Ferret Depot, a 30lb bag of Totally Ferret
Turkey & Venison, Eleanor Mead's popular figurines, adorable 3D ferret
greeting cards by Tracy, a handy weather radio, and a one-of-a-kind
chainsaw ferret print!

There's also plenty of toys, treats and other goodies for your little
loved ones. And ALL proceeds go to a great cause... BUY A TICKET, HELP
SAVE A LIFE!

Tickets cost just $1 apiece. We've just begun offering 25 tickets for
$20. Please visit our website at SupportOurShelters.blogspot.com to
see all the fabulous prizes you could win, and for complete ticket and
payment information.

Many thanks for your support!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich