From:
Katt Patt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2012 06:40:45 -0700
Hi Ada,
Not saying don't be concerned with a possibility of ulcers but I have
a 2yr old who loves to naw on my lace curtains. It makes a horrible
"nails on chalkboard" type sound but he loves it. He does not chew
pieces off but almost uses it like a teething ring. He has no mouth
issues. No ulcers. But he loves to bite down hard. He also loves
hunting mice. But not much for other raw diet options.

Even when playing he will grab the towel we play with and bite and naw
as hard as he can on it. Hence why we use a towel.

Now my boy never gets pieces off and does not chew any of his bedding
but thought I would share my experience.

Thanks
Kathy
https://sites.google.com/site/sammysclubhouse