From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 06:43:00 -0700
Hello,

I have had ferrets since 1995, and I have one now that wants to chew on
ANY kind of fabric, he tries to reach the bath towel on the rod to chew
on it, now he tries to chew on the gator that in sleeps in, he does eat
his totally ferret and poops and in his cage he cant have any kind of
soft blanket or he will chew on it, I am afraid he will get a blockage,
do you think he may be developing ulcers????

Ada