From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:59:33 -0700
We have a home for Charlie with some wonderful folks in Ohio with the
medical know how and expertize to maximize what ever time he has and
make them the best yet.

One of our vets is moving from here (Vegas) to Mills, NE, and has
agreed to take him. How fortuitous is that!?! Free, medically
supervised trip with someone who loves ferrets! Mills seems to be
on the NE/SD border but he is going to need a ride further east to
get to his new home. They will be leaving here mid April.

This little boy really deserves this chance at a normal, happy life.
Getting him half way, safely, with a doctor has been extraordinary
stroke of good luck, but its going to take more than that to pull
this off. So much more.

Please, if you, or anyone you know can help us out with this move,
post, call, email me off list. I can not tell you how sweet this boy
is and how desperate his circumstance. I know there has to be a way.

Thanks again extended ferret family,

Brenda and Charlie
FurpeopleWeyr.com