Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2012 01:18:50 -0600
I want to thank those of you who sent Thanksgiving cards to our
sanctuary, last month. They were just precious. You made me smile :)

I also need to apologize for not sending any Christmas cards out, this
year. I have been unbelieveably busy caring for 112 little ferrets. I
made a promise to each one who came to us, and keeping that promise
takes incredible time & energy.

We would like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas & a joyful new
year.

Please give your little ones a snuggle from us. Their lives are so
terribly short--and we need to make each day as special as possible
for them. May God bless you & your family.

Love, Zoo